Long after your wedding day is done I want you to feel that “once in a lifetime experience” come to life again, and again every time you turn a page in your wedding album, send your favorite digital pic’s to your loved ones or gaze up at your cherished portraits hung with care on the walls of your home. Of course, I will take many photos of the beautiful details that color your wedding day, however, I believe the most important element of my image delivery is focused on the bond shared between husband and wife and the shared moments with your family and friends. I am driven to document the human connections that matter, to truly tell your unique wedding day story through the photographs that I take.
As an experienced professional, I will give you the peace of mind knowing that everything is well taken care of when it comes to your photos. You won’t need to worry or stress out on your big day, but instead, you can relax and really enjoy these moments while knowing that your photographs will become a cherished memory to be passed down for generations to come.
Utilizing a crisp, naturally bright color style, I am here to fearlessly capture your unique love story with artistic excellence. That is what I offer to my clients; these wonderful people who put the fun in Carpe Diem, couples who value their photography images not as a simple product, but for the memories and artwork that I will capture for them on their wedding day.
Photography Pricing and Service Information
Minimum of 3 hours of coverage required to book for wedding day photography service
Fuel charge may apply for all events taking place outside a 50-mile radius of Columbia or Aiken S.C.
Starts at $450 for 3 hours of coverage
Add additional hours anytime for just $150 p/hr
WEDDING PACKAGE EXTRAS
SECOND PHOTOGRAPHER $150 p/hr
ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHY $150
BRIDAL PHOTOGRAPHY $150
PHOTO BOOTH $350
* January special! A FREE 1-hour engagement session is included with every wedding day hourly package when you book Silvercord South to photograph your 2018 0r 2019 wedding. This complementary photoshoot will be held within a 60-mile radius of Aiken SC and may be scheduled Monday through Friday at a location of your choice.
I will keep it simple for you by charging a simple flat hourly rate for the time you need me to take pictures of your big day and then I’ll deliver your Hi-resolution edited digital images (printing rights included) to you in your own online gallery so that you may download your digital photographs and share your wedding day with your family and friends.
Shown below is everything that is included in my wedding day photography package…
* Candid and posed photography coverage of your wedding day or engagement session
* Post-production of your “best of the day” images for artistic color, composition and clarity to bring the in-camera captured RAW files to the standards reflected here on my website.
* Images will be delivered in jpeg format for your ease of downloading, printing and sharing needs.
* All highest resolution images are returned to you via your own private digital gallery which includes secure password protected downloadable access for 6 months.
* Back up wedding photographer guarantee! If for some reason I am unable to photograph your wedding I will provide a professional replacement photographer or I will return all of your money back as outlined in my service contract.
* All printing rights are INCLUDED FOREVER with every DIGITALLY delivered image file so that you may print your photos anywhere and anytime you wish, even from your home computer!
* January special! A FREE 1-hour engagement session is included with every wedding day hourly package when you book Silvercord South Photography to photograph your 2018 or 2019 wedding.
If after reviewing my work you and your fiance decide that I am the lucky photographer to cover your big day, to formally reserve your date in my book requires a deposit of 50% of the total hourly package price and the signing of my hourly service contract which I will send to you per your booking request.
This PDF contract may be completed digitally and emailed back or of course, you may print it out, complete it and send it back via snail-mail to the address shown at the top of the contract. I accept reservation payments via personal checks, credit card payments, and PayPal.
I only photograph around 25 – 30 Saturday wedding dates a year, thus, my weekend booking space is limited. If you find that you’re connecting with my style of photography here at Silvercord South Photography and would like to inquire about my specific date availability, I would encourage you to contact me today by giving me a call at (240) 529-2731 or send an email by clicking CONTACT below.